Learn how to protect your wordpress being copy. Doubtlessly, copying text and images from different sites is an awful practice, however tragically still a few individuals are doing this practice to squander their valuable time. I have been endeavoring to report sites which had re-distributed or you can say duplicated my text and images and posted on their online journals, however I'm a human, I can't put in hours regular to scan for my text and images on the web, then round out long structures and submit them to web facilitating organizations and additionally Google or blogspot, in the wake of reporting many sites/blogs beforehand, I at last got tired , then I attempted to discover a way where I could minimize the possibilities of being encroached. Since I'm on WordPress, so I got some simple answers for this issue fit as a fiddle of plugins, I attempted numerous plugins in such manner, and today I thought to impart some of them to you, so you can likewise utilize them to secure your WordPress website/online journal text and images from being duplicated or encroached by others without your authorization. Never duplicate text and images from different sites.

Read Also: How To Create a Custom Theme for Your WordPress Site.
Protect Your WordPress

How To Protect Your WordPress Being Copy?

As I specified above, I've discovered some truly simple answers for WordPress writes fit as a fiddle of plugins, and I'll let you know how you can without much of a stretch introduce and set up them to dispose of copycats, at any rate you can dispose of the novices who simply utilize their mouse to choose the article/content and afterward duplicate/glue it to their web journals, thusly, they make a copy duplicate of your substance which is awful for SEO and Google indexing. They can't get advantage from this for long time, yet it makes a few issues for you as far as SEO.

Best Plugins To Protect Your WordPress Being Copy.

I utilized two plugins for this thing, and them two worked fine, however I then chose the better and basic one which I'm at present utilizing on this site, so I'll let you know the setting of that, yet both of the plugins work fine. You can basically seek the names of these two plugins in your WP dashboard:

  • All In One WP Security & Firewall 

Protect Your WordPress tips

  • BulletProof Security

Protect Your WordPress text

  • WebsiteDefender WordPress Security

Protect Your WordPress content

  • iThemes Security

Protect Your WordPress images

  • Wordfence Security

Protect Your WordPress sites

Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top