Allure magazine selective model Salma Hayek in 2015 for magazine. Flaunting her posturing ability, Salma Hayek is highlighted on the front Allure magazine's August 2015 version. The "Desperado" woman, 48, concedes that while she's sitting beautiful nowadays (she's wedded to French extremely rich person agent Francois-Henri Pinault), it wasn't generally the case for her. 

salma hayek in 2015

salma hayek in allure magazine


Salma offers, "I wish I knew [when I was younger] that I was going to fall insane in adoration with the ideal man. I was so stressed, and I dated a few individuals I shouldn't have dated. You get edgy, and you begin seeing eminent things in, similar to, the wrong fellows. I additionally discovered some really great fellows. In any case, I wish I could say to myself, 'Hey, hang easy. You're going to get an extraordinary spouse that is going to revere you.' I would have spared myself a ton of individual dramatization."

Photo Credits: Patrick Demarchelier/Allure


Post a Comment Blogger

 
Top